At Coastal Family Health we are able to offer cosmetic treatments. We have Dr Karen Yew & Dr Michael Walsh who are experienced and qualified in anti-wrinkle injections.
Anti-wrinkle injection services include:
- Frown lines – between the eyebrows
- Forehead lines
- Gummy smile – too much gum line showing with smiling
- Marionette lines / down-turned corner of mouth
- Wrinkled chin
- Jaw slimming
- Excessive sweating/ Hyperhidrosis
- Crows feet – around the eyes
- Brow lift
- Nose wrinkles
- Smokers lip lines
- Nefertiti lift (muscular bands on neck)
- Bruxism (chronic teeth grinding causes increased thickness of jaw muscle)
Costs vary depending on the area being treated and how much product is needed, $16.50 per unit is charged (including GST)
A skin consult is undertaken to understand the patients goals and the best options to achieve those goals. If anti-wrinkle injections is decided to be the best option, GP’s will give the cost during consultation of how many units is required for your treatment as multiple treatments may be requested or required to achieve the patients goal.
If patients are happy with the cost, they are able to go ahead with treatment on the day. Patients are also welcome to re-book at a further date if they do not wish to go ahead with the treatment on the day. If this is the case, a skin consult fee of $70 is charged. All payments are payable at the time of treatment or consult. Medicare does not offer a rebate for cosmetic procedures. To book online 24/7 click here otherwise call our lovely reception team for more information.
* Failure to attend a booked appointment, or cancelling without 1 hours notice may result in a missed appointment fee (no medicare rebate).
For further information please call our lovely reception staff on (07) 5444 1522 or to book an appointment click here.